Friday, November 27, 2009

December is upon us

I would really like us to get this thing pulled together. A real Glider Club for Utah! A real face to face activity!

So, a few issues...
Getting Members: I figure we can advertize on ksl.com, Craigslist, and all the glider sites. I WOULD do meetup too, but I just found out that it costs money so no such luck right now, at least by myself.

Venues: If we do something this winter I have a big empty house (and I mean EMPTY. No furnature) we can bring chairs to have a glider-friendly indoor party to use. My parents are selling it.

So, what do you think, people? Do we want to pull together a little Christmas party?

if some sort of holiday thing sounds good let's put in some nominations for the best days to hold it in the comment section!

1 comment:

  1. Please, person who is following, when would be a good day for an activity? :)

    ReplyDelete